Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 PRO LRF Thermal Imaging Riflescope with Built-In Laser Rangefinder.
Pulsars Thermion 2 LRF XP50 PRO is a potent thermal imaging riflescope that combines a classic, sleek design with a built-in laser rangefinder. It’s extremely powerful 640×480 micro bolometer resolution detects heat signatures up to 2,000 yards and displays them on a crisp 1024×768 AMOLED display. With an impressive 10 hours of battery life, this thermal riflescope boasts high-precision, ambidextrous lens focusing and a variable magnification of 2x-16x. The included laser rangefinder has a range of up to 875 yards, helping to illuminate and locate various targets.
Technologically advanced, the Thermion 2 LRF XP50 PRO boasts built-in photo and video recording, and it has Wi-Fi connectivity, to upload data to the Stream Vision 2 App. Further, the Thermion 2 LRF XP50 PRO can withstand calibres from 12 gauge, 9.3×64, and .375 H&H, and it is rated IPX7 completely waterproof, so you can use it in the harshest of weather conditions. When you need a powerful thermal riflescope with a classic design and built-in laser rangefinder, few scopes can match the prowess of the Thermion 2 LRF XP50 PRO. It features 10 reticle shapes in 9 colour modes, Picture-in-Picture mode, and 5 unique shooting profiles.
- The First Thermal Imaging Riflescope with Classic Design and Built-In Laser Rangefinder
The laser rangefinder is seamlessly integrated into a slim design riflescope. The rangefinder is compact, the receiver and emitter are within clearance limits of a single optical channel. The measuring range is 800 metres – the Thermion 2 LRF provides the hunter with an accurate sense of distance at the hunting site helping to take a precise shot.
- High Definition Thermal Sensor
Sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging for enhanced identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details, i.e. branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
- Unprecedented Thermal Sensor Sensitivity
Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK ensures perfect detail recognition even in the hardest weather conditions when thermal contrast is low. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during the rainfall, fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imaging.
- Fast Aperture Lens F50/1.0
The characteristics of thermal imaging optics have a decisive influence on a thermal imager’s ability to capture even the lowest radiation levels. Ultimate detection efficiency is achieved with the fast lens of the Thermion 2 LRF (F50/1.0) thermal imager in combination with the highly sensitive thermal sensor. The Thermion 2 LRF gives users the best quality, most detailed & high-contrast, informative imagery every time, even during rain or fog, when the temperature contrast of the observed scene is minimal.
- Long Detection Range up to 2300 m
A powerful long-distance F50/1.0 objective lens combined with a highly-sensitive thermal imaging sensors provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1.8m tall object can be detected on a distances of 1800 ‒ 2300 m away in complete darkness.
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life on a Single Charge
The Thermion 2 LRF is powered with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in with a capacity of 4.9 Ah, the other replaceable with a capacity of 2 Ah. A single charge guarantees up to 10 hours of battery life, which covers the time of active use of the scope for a hunt. The embossment on the body of the replaceable battery for accurate determination of the correct position makes it possible to quickly and confidently replace a flat battery with a new one in complete darkness by touch.
- High-Precision Ambidextrous Lens Focusing
Objective lens with internal focusing mechanism gives a clear and sharp image at any range. Ergonomic focusing wheels are located on the right and left sides, making focusing easy either left- or right-handed.
The base magnification of Thermion 2 LRF riflescopes increases by 4x to 8x depending on model. The zoom changes either gradually by 2x steps or continuously to set the ideal ratio of magnification and visible field of view for specific situations.
- High-Precision Aiming in the “Picture-in-picture” Mode
The “Picture-in-picture” function enables the shooter to display a high-precision zeroing frame. Taking only 10% of the total display area, the frame shows a magnified image of the target and reticle and allows the user to closely see the image in the aiming area and have visual control of the entire field of view at the same time.
- 5 Individual Shooting Profiles / 50 Zeroing Distances
Zeroing settings are saved in a shooting profile. The Thermion 2 LRF memory contains up to five shooting profiles for several types of weapons or cartridges. Each profile can hold up to ten zeroing distances.
- A Selection of 10 Reticle Shapes in 9 Colour Modes
A reticle is electronically displayed in the same plane as the target. The Thermion 2 LRF memory contains ten reticle configurations and functions (direct shot type, ballistic, scalable and regular), all available in nine colours.
- Mounting On Standard 30 mm Rings
The Thermion 2 LRF offers visual aesthetics on any hunting weapon. From the outside the riflescope resembles a classic day sight in a 30mm housing. This form factor provides flexibility for mounting the scope on hunting weapons using proven ring solutions.
Just 3 seconds from the moment you press the power button the Thermion 2 LRF is completely ready for work.
- High Calibre Recoil Resistance: 12 Gauge, 9.3×64, .375H&H
Thermion 2 LRF thermal riflescopes are high impact resistant and can be used with rifled hunting weapons with calibre’s of 9.3×64, .30-06, .300, .375H&H, etc., as well as with smooth-bore and pneumatic weapons.
- Completely Waterproof IPX7
With an IPX7 waterproof rating, the Thermion 2 LRF riflescopes work in conditions of high humidity and heavy rain and can withstand half an hour immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter.
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +50 °C
Thermion 2 LRF riflescopes are designed to operate in a wide range of temperatures -25 to +50 °C. The frost-resistant AMOLED display has a standout quick response time and ensures a sharp image when observed in motion.
- High Contrast HD AMOLED Display
1024×768 HD AMOLED display has enhanced colour rendering, power saving, a high contrast image and quick-response, providing clear and smooth images for on-the-move observation or in cold conditions.
- A Selection of 8 Colour Palettes
A choice of 8 colour palettes lets the user observe their field of view more effectively, allowing them to optimise the unit for specific tasks as well as react to changing observation conditions. White Hot, Black Hot and Red Hot are optimal for object detection, Rainbow and Ultramarine help increase chances for recognition & identification. Red Monochrome, Sepia and Violet are most suitable for long observation in the night.
- Wide-Angle Eyepiece for Comfortable Observation
The wide-angle eyepiece (29.5°) and wide viewing angle of the HD quality AMOLED display provide comfortable image perception and the absence of the keyhole effect with safe removal of the exit pupil of 50mm. Observation with the Thermion 2 LRF does not strain your eyes and enables the hunter to fully concentrate on the hunting process.
- Photo and Video Recording
Keep the best moments of observation and share them with your friends and hunting colleagues. One touch of a button is enough to capture an interesting moment or start recording a video. 16 GB of internal memory will give the ability to record many hours of video and tens of thousands of photos.
- Stream Vision 2. Wi-Fi Integration with iOS and Android Devices
The built-in Wi-Fi module will connect the device with smartphones based on Android and iOS via the Stream Vision 2 mobile application. This combination provides a great opportunity, such as wireless update of the device software, transmission of images to the screen of a mobile device in real time, remote control of digital functions of the device and many others. Users registered in the application are provided with cloud storage space for photos and videos taken with a digital or thermal imaging device.
- Sensor: 640×480 @ 17 µm (NETD <25 mK)
- Objective lens: F50/1.0
- Magnification, x: 2 – 16
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m: 12.4×9.3 / 21.8×16.3
- Detection range, m: 1800
- Type: uncooled
- Resolution, pixels: 640×480
- Pixel pitch, µm : 17
- NETD, mK: <25
- Frame rate, Hz: 50
- Objective lens: F50/1.0
- Magnification, x: 2 – 16
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m: 12.4×9.3 / 21.8×16.3
- Eye relief, mm: 50
- Type: AMOLED HD
- Resolution, pixels: 1024×768
- Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014: 1
- Wavelength, nm: 905
- measuring range, m: 800
- Measurement accuracy, m: ±1
- Click value, H/V, mm at 100 m: 21 / 21 (on minimum magnification)
- Click range, H/V, mm at 100 m: 4200 / 4200
- Number of preloaded reticles: 10
- Video / photo resolution, pixel: 1024×768
- Video / photo format : .mp4 / .jpg
- Built-in memory, GB : 16
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi
- Wireless Standard: 802,11 b/g
- Frequency, GHz: 2.4
- Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529): IPХ7 (waterproof)
- Operating temperature range, °С: -25 – +50
Connections and Compatibilities
- recoil power on rifled weapon (Eo), Joules: 6000
- Shock resistance on the smooth-bore rifles, calibre: 12
- Mounting brackets on weapon: Standard 30 mm rings
- Remote control: Pulsar BT (optional)
- Supported Application: Stream Vision 1, Stream Vision 2
- Output voltage, V: 3.0 – 4.2
- Battery type: Dual Li-Ion B-Pack Mini Power System: 2 Ah Changeable Battery (external) / 3.2 Ah Battery (internal)
- Capacity, mAh: 2000 (external) + 4900 (internal)
- Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *: 10
- External power supply, V: 5 V, 9 V (USB Type-C Power Delivery)
Weight & Size
- Body material: Aluminium alloy
- Dimensions, mm: 420×78,5×94,5
- Weight, kg: 0.97