HIKMICRO Lynx LC06.
“The new LYNX LC06 with 160x120px resolution is stirring up the market. The LC06 impresses with strong technical parameters at an unbeatable price.
Entering thermal imaging has never been so cost-effective. The shape of the camera is reminiscent of the well-known FLIR Scout TK, but is technically significantly more advanced and offers an unprecedented price-performance ratio.
The camera has a highly sensitive sensor with 160 x 120 resolution and offers a great picture at an extremely fair price. The camera enables the use of thermal imaging cameras on the first 0-150m.
It is clear that the HIKMICRO LYNX LC06 with 160Px cannot be compared with a device with 384x288px resolution, but offers a clear picture and great functionality up to 150m” – Review: Night Hunter. (https://www.nighthunter.eu/product/hikmicro-lynx-lc06/)
- High sensitivity thermal module with 160 x 120 resolution
- NETD < 35 mK (@25 ° C F#=1.1)
- Leading thermal image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 720 × 540 resolution 0.2-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 10 hours continuous operation
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Type-C Interface